TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD

Fucking Rock'n'Roll

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good news about Stuart.

Go down 
+3
Shimmer
~ Julia ~
My
7 posters
AuthorMessage
My
Krebster
Krebster
My

Female Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Good news about Stuart. Empty
PostSubject: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime05.03.07 16:07

Finally got a proper message from Stuart.

He is doing fine, and has his reasons for disappering without a trace.
I don't know the reasons, but someday he'll come back to explain everything.

He doesn't expect to be around all of the sudden, but he wants everybody in Tramp world to know that its not their fault, nobody has upset him and he misses you all. He loves you all - and always will. As soon as things allow him to, he'll return properly.

I allow myself to quote a small part of Stuarts message, so that you can all see what's to expect for the future:
Quote :
If you can let everyone know that all the messages everyone spent their time and energy writing on "my" board are safe - they will never die. The board is backed up and one day it will return, or if not I'll help you build your board with all the old messages... too many people invested too much time writing what they did for it to simply disappear - I can't let that happen.
Personally I'm just so relieved to know that Stuart is okay, and will return some day. Don't really care if its my or Stuarts forum, as long as we have a place to hang out together. Fun

Lots of hugs, My
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/memy
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
~ Julia ~

Female Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime05.03.07 21:30

My wrote:
Personally I'm just so relieved to know that Stuart is okay, and will return some day.
So am I!! Thank you! Glad to finally have some news from him....looking forward to that "some day"!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
Shimmer
Trampster
Trampster
Shimmer

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime05.03.07 23:57

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy fantastic! i was worried for a while, but then when he just started posting links and such mysteriously without words it kind of got me a little upset, i guess i felt betrayed by a friend - like he didn't want to associate himself with us anymore. it's just been so long, y'know. but now that he's decided to show himself long enough to give us an understanding of what's going on... it's very appreciated Smile and to know all of our posts are still safe and sound is nice too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shimmer_of_beauty
Dany
Trampster
Trampster
Dany

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime06.03.07 12:56

Thank you My for sharing these lines. I'm glad to read some personal words from him. Hope he's gonna get back very soon. Looking forward to that day.....Hugging
Back to top Go down
Tina
Trampster
Trampster
Tina

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime06.03.07 14:42

Oh... thanks Stuart (and My of course) for giving us a bit of info.
So relieved to hear that, now nobody needs to be worried anymore.
We'll be waiting for you, Stuart Wink
Back to top Go down
Christa
Trampster
Trampster
Christa

Female Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime06.03.07 19:17

Thanks My for bringing those lines for Stuart.

And Stuart I think we all are happy that you finally gave us a lifesign cause we all have been really worried!!!!

See ya later Fun Fun Julia
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
The King
Trampster
Trampster
The King

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime06.03.07 22:23

Dany wrote:
Thank you My for sharing these lines. I'm glad to read some personal words from him. Hope he's gonna get back very soon. Looking forward to that day.....Hugging

You spoke out of my mind,Dany!!!
I hopefully wait for Stu's big comeback!!!Twisted Evil

YOU ARE THE BEST STUART...CHEERS!!!!Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miriamwittmann
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news about Stuart.   Good news about Stuart. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news about Stuart.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD :: FREE AREA :: HANGING OUT-
Jump to: