TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD

Fucking Rock'n'Roll

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellooooo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helle

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Hellooooo Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo   Hellooooo Icon_minitime19.08.08 12:47

Hi
Anybody here???? I will give it a try and post here.

Wow what a day.
Up at 6 o´clock.
Leave Esbjerg at 11.30 for Copenhagen.
Have to remember that its the last time we drive to copenhagen by car, a man and his car in the big city... not a good coctail Evil or Very Mad And we had the navigationsystem to help us, its a woman who speaks LOL. Well I dont complain cause I get to see lot of the city.Smile
Well we found a parking place, and pay for it...LOL... Well lets say if White Lion would play until Monday, its ok for us cause the parkingticket was ok until monday night. Shocked Ok next step was to find Pumpehuset. I cant remember a shit so no help from me. We ask people around but they couldnt help us. I was trying to remember the name on the streets, so we can find the car again, when I hear a woman talking about... Turn around when you can and next time turn left.... Lasse ( my man) was using the navigator...A real f... turist...LOL
An hour or more later we found Pumpehuset... Lasse knew the place because of the Palads the sinema was near by...And of cause he asked me, why didnt you tell me that it was near by Palads, than I could find it easily....I didnt know it... Rolling Eyes
After a exspensive and COLD dinner tongue We went to Pumpehuset and found the other fans cheers .....WE MADE IT Julia
After a great concert with lovely people Luv It was time to drive home again Sad So a quick goodbye to all, just hate to say goodbye it feels like its the last time I see them.
No problem finding the car and got the right way out of this lovely big town.
At 05.30 we got home. Sleep
So to all the new and old ( not that you are old in age ) fans, thank you so much for who you are, I fell rich because I know you, LOVE YOU and I hope to see you again soon.
Take care
Love from Helle , ja jeg er Jyde Smile

Christa, skam dig Nix fordi du viste billedet affraid .....
Back to top Go down

Hellooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD :: FREE AREA :: HANGING OUT-
Jump to: