TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD

Fucking Rock'n'Roll

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helle

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime12.06.07 22:37

Hi,

Last weekend I went to festival called Rock under the brigde.
A lot of danish bands, not my cup of tea. But the reason why I went was because of Meat Loaf. He must have had a bad day cause he was angy at the festival staff. Some great songs from the 1. Bad out of hell cd. and some new once. My friends and I miss 2 out of 3.
I guss he was sick cause he didnt do his best and he had to sit down, and he let the band and us sing a lot. But any way it was a big moment for me to see him, he is the second best singer in the world Smile

The festival was great, 20000 people was sining and dancing and had a lot of fun. It was a hot summernight.... and it was very hot, a lot of real danish bacon...lol My husband looks funny, cause he had a cap on and it was turned around... so now he has a half red moon in his forhead...LOL.
We all looked very danish with our red and white collour....lol.
And I took of my sunglasses, next day my eyes cried, I have burned them. 12 hours in the sun with out sunglasses is no good. Shocked
You can see some pics under galleri, http://www.rockunderbroen.dk/

My husband always hate a lot of people, but he wants to see Meat Loaf. And he really enjoyed it so much that he promise me to go with me next Mike Tramp concert Smile He is good at pics Smile

Take care and have fun out there.
Love from Helle
Back to top Go down
justmusic
Trampster
Trampster

Female Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime13.06.07 1:27

Sounds good!

What I can tell you, Meat Loaf was pretty much the same when I saw him 10 years ago (my second concert ever, how time is passing Shocked ), and I too thought that he'd have a bad day, but I guess this is pretty normal for him!

You are telling about your husband, does that mean you've married Lars? Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.access-to-all-areas.de
Helle

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime16.06.07 5:59

Hi Nadja,

No we are not married. But we have known eachother since 1984, and engaged since 1992. I fell like he is more than just my boyfriend and we act and sound like we have been married for many many years Smile In a good way.

Take care
Love from Helle
Back to top Go down
My
Krebster
Krebster
My

Female Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime19.06.07 20:19

Helle wrote:
My husband always hate a lot of people, but he wants to see Meat Loaf. And he really enjoyed it so much that he promise me to go with me next Mike Tramp concert Smile He is good at pics Smile

Take care and have fun out there.
Love from Helle

Hi Helle.

Very nice post, and I must admit that I am a bit jealous that you had the opportunity to see Meat Loaf live. pale I was at a festival on the other side of the bridge, of course for PK, and it was a fabulous show - as always. Great what you wrote about your husband, we know he's a great photographer etc and we'd be happy to welcome him in the Trampster-club. Oh I forgot to mention, that he is also a fantastic cook. Very Happy

I am desperately waiting for PK to announce his winter tour, and we are planning on visiting Esbjerg again, if that's okay with you?

Hugs My
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/memy
Helle

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime20.06.07 1:13

You are always welcome Very Happy I will tell him to cook again, I hate it.

Take care
Love from Helle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival   Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Festival
Page 1 of 1