TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD

Fucking Rock'n'Roll

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
~ Julia ~

Female Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Journey Empty
PostSubject: Journey   Journey Icon_minitime18.03.07 22:53

March 30th Karlsruhe, Germany
...just a few pics today...some review later this week...BUT WE HAD A BLAST!!! Julia

Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv
Journey Journey551

Journey Journey512

Journey Journey578

Journey Journey562

Journey Journey616

Journey Journey613
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
~ Julia ~
Trampster
Trampster
~ Julia ~

Female Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey   Journey Icon_minitime20.03.07 21:33

Last year we already saw Journey for the first time in Oberhausen, Germany at the "Rock The Nation" festival. Journey played before Def Leppard and Whitesnake but for me they should have been headliner!! sunny They were awesome!! So there was no question about going to Karlsruhe to see them again....WITH JEFF SCOTT SOTO!!!! I was so excited about seeing them again and seeing JSS for the very first time live. Julia

We spent the day in Stuttgart and visited a friend of us and went to Karlsruhe about 3 pm...so we should arrive in Karlsruhe latest at 4 pm...but FUCKING traffic jam....we arrived at 5.50 pm Sad The doors opend at 7pm and since there were already people waiting we really were pissed because first row was history Crying or Very sad We were one of the youngest...NO, we were the youngest - crazy to see that so many "old" (35-55) people are waiting that long just to see them...amazing to see/feel the spirit...hope we wonīt change when we are older. After an hour of freezing we finally got in and stood second/third row...still some kind of disappointing Rolling Eyes Supportact was a woman called "Lennon" - just herself and a Keyboard but pretty cool...although all songs sounded almost the same.

After a short break JOURNEY entered the stage.....it was all perfect - the musicians - the choice of songs.
Neal Schon (guitar) did a great job...and Ross Valory Cool (bass) were so funny and made us often laugh. Deen (drums) were awesome!! He sang Faithfully, Open Arms and Whoīs crying now while playing drums. I was curious how JSS would sing these songs...I thought I could be a bit disappointed because Iīm used to hear those songs with a clear voice. Ok, I didnīt got the chance to hear him singing these songs but there was no need, because Dees voice was on top and sounded real similar to Perry/Augeri. Nothing to say about Jeff Scott Soto - he was on top as well! Great singer and such a hot man...rrrhhhh Luv What we heard ...(the sound was not that good in front...the speakers were on the right and left side, nothing for front rows)...I guess we heard more the stage sound but it was brilliant! Such a perfect voice! All the higher parts without a sign of weakness...but I didnīt expect anything else. He also is a great entertainer and absolutely lives the "frontman" part, but never in an arrogant way. The audience were with him from the first second. The concert was filled with highlights....Lights....Stone in love....a blues session....Open Arms....Separate Ways. The hall was packed with 4500 - 5000 people and they played longer than 2 hours...but of course I would have loved another 2 hours... All in all a perfect night, which I will always remember!! Cheerleader

Thanks Tina Fun for waiting, freezing, screaming and singing with me. I hope they come back soon!! We followed the Tourbus on Autobahn for about 40 km which was very excited ... crazy girls... Tina

If you love rockmusic (and I know we all do Wink ) and Journey is playing your area...go and watch them...itīs really worth!!
Journey 110103_s
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/youthgonewild82
Tina
Trampster
Trampster
Tina

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey   Journey Icon_minitime22.03.07 14:08

People from all over Europe came to this show + there was a meet & greet (without us) afterwards... cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey   Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEMPORARY TRAMP BOARD :: FREE AREA :: OTHER BANDS-
Jump to: